IFSI TERMS & CONDITIONS
- IFSI stands for INTEGRATED FITNESS & SPORTS INSTITUTE
- The purpose of the admission form is to inform the student of the terms and conditions of the course journey, which may include information on the course curriculum, duration, fees, and any specific requirements or expectations for the student. The form may also outline the student’s rights and responsibilities as a participant in the course. It is important for the student to read and understand these terms and conditions before enrolling in the course.
- CFT stands for Certified Fitness Trainer course, CPT Certified Personal Trainer course, NUT stands for Nutrition Course, PTSP stands for Personal training for special population. MT stands for Master Trainer course
- CFT course is affiliated with SPEFL-SC alone, while CPT course is affiliated with SPEFL-SC and accredited with EREPS, which stands for “European Register of Exercise Professionals.” Accreditation with EREPS means that the CPT course has met certain standards and criteria for quality assurance in fitness education, as established by EREPS. In general, affiliation with a professional organization or accreditation from a recognized body can indicate that a training program meets certain standards and is recognized within the industry. It can also enhance the credibility and marketability of the certification or training received by the student.
- The CFT and CPT courses are available in both semi-online and offline formats. The difference between these two formats is primarily in the mode of delivery of the course material and the interaction with the instructor and fellow students. In the offline format, students attend classes physically at a designated location, interact with the instructor and fellow students in person, and receive course material in hard copy format. This mode of delivery allows for face-to-face interactions and hands-on learning experiences. On the other hand, in the semi-online format, students attend classes virtually via an online platform, interact with the instructor and fellow students through various online tools such as video conferencing and discussion forums, and receive course material in soft copy format. This mode of delivery allows for greater flexibility as students can attend classes from anywhere and at any time, provided they have access to the internet and a suitable device. To enrol for either format of the course, students need to confirm the batch they want to join, which refers to the specific schedule and timing of the course. This ensures that they can attend classes and interact with the instructor and fellow students as per their convenience. students are required to keep their cameras on during online lectures Keeping the camera on during online lectures can have several benefits, including creating a more interactive and engaging learning environment, facilitating communication and collaboration among students, and providing the instructor with visual cues to assess students’ comprehension and engagement. Additionally, having cameras on can help to reduce distractions and promote a sense of accountability among students. However, there may be valid reasons why some students prefer to turn off their cameras, such as privacy concerns, technical issues, or distractions in their surroundings. In such cases, students should communicate their concerns to the instructor and explore alternative ways of participating in the class, such as through verbal or written contributions in the chat or discussion forum. Ultimately, the decision to keep the camera on or off during online lectures should be based on the individual’s comfort level and the policies of the instructor or institution providing the course.
- Online lectures are conducted on Zoom platform via Class card application, then it is important for students to download both applications on their mobile or laptop devices.
- CFT Online students will receive study material through Class card app. Offline students- Hard copies of manuals will be provided to offline students, with delivery charges applicable. Online student wish to get the hard copy then Manual charges will applicable.
- NUT- Both online and offline students in the nutrition batch will receive a hard copy of the manual. Rule number 7 applicable for online students. Yes, students are allowed to collect the hard copy of the manual from the branch if they wish to do so.
- The CFT course includes theory, demonstration, Assessments, practical training, CPR training, SPEFL-SC exam, IFSI exam, certificate, and manual.
- The NUT & PTSP course includes theory, practice of case study, IFSI exam, Manual and certificate.
- The MT batch include theory, practical training, manual, IFSI exam and certificate. (CPR is applicable)
- A minimum of 90% attendance is compulsory for all students. If a student is absent for any reason, they will need to attend that topic with another batch to fulfil the attendance requirement.
- CPR training is provided by a third party and will be scheduled according to their availability. It is compulsory for all students to attend the CPR training, and failure to do so will result in the student not being allowed to appear for the IFSI examination.
- The CPT course is accredited with EREPs, which is an international certificate that is recognized in 38+ countries. Students will be able to register as a member on the EREPS portal (ereps.eu/member) only after successfully completing the course and obtaining the certificate.
- IFSI certificate for the mentioned batches is valid for a period of 2 years.
- All the mentioned courses provide three exam attempts, which are free of charge. However, if a student misses the first attempt of the theory exam, they will not be given the remaining two attempts. If a student wishes to avail additional exam attempts after missing the first attempt, a fee of Rs. 500/- per exam will be applicable. Paid attempts within 3 months of 1st exam are allowed. Post that Rs. 5000/- will be applicable to appear for exam and all 3 exams will be applicable within 6 months from the 1st date of exam. Post that student need to attend all the lectures with new batch by paying Rs. 15,000/- This will valid till one year of the date of enrolment. Post that student need to enrol for the new batch by paying full course fees.
- All exam attempts must be completed within the stipulated time provided.There are 2-3 options available for payment of fees:
1) One-shot payment with a discount.
2) Payment in installments for the IFSI course.
3) Loan facility available from third-party providers. (If service is applicable)
Students who have opted for the EMI facility from IFSI will need to submit all the post-dated cheques (PDC) within 15 days from the date of enrolment.
- The cheque bounce charges for EMI payments are Rs. 600/- and the late fee charges are Rs. 500/-
- Students are requested to complete the course they have enrolled in. If a student wishes to change their batch for any reason, a fee of Rs. 1500/- will be applicable. Once the fee is paid, the student will be allotted a new batch. Batch changing is allowed only twice within the 6 month’s time period of the course and the batch selected.
- The duration of the courses varies depending on the type of batch:
1) Weekday batch: 6-7 months (twice in a week batch/ practical trice in a week).
2) Weekend batch (Saturday & Sunday): 8-9 months (theory & practical on weekends.
3) Once-a-week batch: 10-11 months
- Students are requested to complete both the course and the exams within the stipulated time of their batch. It is important to adhere to the timeline to avoid any delay in obtaining the certificate.
- Students must communicate with IFSI via email for any query, concern, feedback, or complaint, batch change, exam related etc . They can send an email to the following email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The IFSI student support number is 8010189189 / 9136663475. Students can call this number for any assistance or support related to their course or any other queries they may have. Between time 10am to 7pm.
- It is important for students to keep IFSI updated in case of any changes in their contact details, such as mobile number, address, email ID, etc. They can do so by sending an email to the email addresses mentioned earlier: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who have enrolled for the online nutrition & PT for SP batch and reside near an IFSI branch can request to appear for their exams at the nearest IFSI branch. However, this facility is not applicable to students from outstation locations where the IFSI is not located.
- If a student is found involved in any of the aforementioned activities, IFSI may take disciplinary action, including debarring the student from the course. These rules are put in place to maintain discipline and decorum within the institute’s premises and ensure a healthy learning environment for all students. (the aforementioned activities like argument with IFSI staff or students, found copying in exam, found Smoking in or around the IFSI premises, Record the lecture on mobile, Use of foul language and any damage to IFSI property)
- In case a student is found to have broken any of the rules or terms and conditions of IFSI, the institute may take disciplinary action, including debarring the student from the course. The decision to debar a student is taken by the institute’s management after a thorough investigation into the matter.
- If a student or group of students are found guilty of causing damage to IFSI property, they will be held responsible for the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged property.
- It is important to note that the use and sale of anabolic steroids is illegal in India and many other countries. Therefore, IFSI has a strict policy against the use and sale of anabolic steroids within its premises. If any student is found guilty of using or selling anabolic steroids, IFSI reserves the right to debar the student from the institute and take appropriate legal action stipulated time frame, IFSI may take legal action to recover the cost.
- IFSI has the right of admission and can deny admission to any student without providing a reason.
- It is common for educational institutions to have a “no refund policy” once a student has enrolled in a course or program. This means that if a student decides to withdraw from the course or program, they will not receive a refund of the fees paid. IFSI also follows this policy.
- If a student decides not to continue the batch he/she has enrolled for, and later wishes to join a new batch for the same course, and if the fee for the course has increased since the time of their initial enrolment, then the student will need to pay the difference in fees along with the batch changing fees.
- In case of natural calamity like flood, earthquake or any such situation/ condition also situation / condition like corona or any other disease which are act of God, as well fire, riots, city lockdown and public unrest may result into lockdown situation for academy as well, and where the operations of the academy may be stopped until the situation is under control and announcement of Govt. of India In such case IFSI will give further instructions about the operations which students have to follow.
- For SPEFL-SC exam for CFT and CPR batch students are requested to send us an email with following mentioned documents: all documents should be sent in photo format (not in PDF.
A) Aadhar card front and back page
B) SSC/ HSC marksheet
C) Passport size photo
D) Gym experience letter or on gym letterhead with stamp & sign of gym owner / manager. If this is not applicable then Affidavit (with notary). The draft of Notary will be provided by IFSI.
- Practical training, Exam related information will be provided via email. Hence all students are requested to check email on regular basis.
- Online Students missed lectures policy:
- If batch is already started and student enrolled for that batch then IFSI will provide those missed lectures.
- In a month for any reason student missed the lectures then we will provide them that particular topic. But for more than 1 lecture student need to adjust that topic with another batch. If there is no another batch then then IFSI will provide recording lectures.
- Recoded lecture link access will be for 24 hours.
- Prohibited drugs and substances should include alcohol consumption in the Office/classroom or on duty which is not permitted.
- Under liability of agreement additional clause of indiscipline and misconduct can be added leading to termination.
- Frauds in any manner also can lead to termination without notice.
- Sexual harassment of any kind in the classroom or office environment is strictly prohibited, Strict action will be taken against the student if found guilty.
- EDUVANZ Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a 3rd party, providing education loan to Integrated Fitness and Sports Institute Pvt. Ltd. (IFSI) students, IFSI is “JUST A MEDIUM” for the student to reach EDUVANZ Finance Pvt. Ltd. and help them to get their loan sanctioned. Post sanction of loan, the transaction and relation will be purely between “The Student and Eduvanz Finance Pvt. Ltd.”
- IFSI has got right to make changes / modify / cancel any term and conditions.
- Course Validity: Course enrollment is valid for one year from admission. After the validity period, to continue the course, students will be charged the full fee.
- Certificate valid for 2 years. Students need to do re-validation by attending all lectures and examinations. To confirm the batch schedule visit the institute, and pay Rs. 10,000/- exam fee to secure a spot. Rs. 1,500/- fee for changing batch. Practical training (23 sessions) costs Rs. 12,000/-